- The EcoTools Mini Essentials Set is your on-the-go necessity. You can easily shade, finish & define with the 3 mini brushes. EcoTools Cosmetic Brushes are made with cruelty free synthetic bristles, sustainable bamboo handles & recycled aluminum ferrules.
- Use the full powder brush for a flawless base with pressed or mineral powder, the eye shading brush to apply shadow along eyelid and crease and highlight brow bone, the angled liner brush’s ultra-flat angled tip to line your eye with cream liner or shadow.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we’re celebrating EcoTools’ tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it’s makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you’ll make the world feel beautiful
One of our new favorite makeup brush sets! EcoTools Mini Essentials Set is your go-to makeup brush set when on-the-go. Shade finish and define with mini versions of your favorite EcoTools cosmetics brushes! Powder makeup brush creates a flawless base with pressed or mineral powder. Use the eye shading brush to apply eyeshadow along eyelid and crease or to highlight the brow bone. Add final definition with the angled eyeliner brush to line your eye with cream eyeliner or eyeshadow. synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty-free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes and handles we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes hairbrushes lashes and bath products that feature innovative materials. Our includes natural materials reusable pouches post-consumer recycled paper and plastic and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup germs and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally you should wash them once a week and hereâ€™s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or â€œhandles upâ€ to air dry