- WHAT GET MORE THUMBS ON TWITTER&FACEBOOK-ACEVIVI makeup brush is your beauty partner, professional or fresh the makeup brush apply to everyone.
- WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL-ACEVIVI 5 pcs eye brush is made by synthetic hair which is extremely high quality and soft,no excessive hair shedding
- BRINGS YOU MORE BEAUTY-This brush set is essential for all of your eye makeup needs which will create you a natural day time look or a dramatic one for evening dating.
- THE THOUGHTFUL DESIGN-ACEVIVI 5 pcs eye brushes come with a handy and portable roll up cylinder case which you can take them easily on the go.
- EXQUISITE APPEARANCE-Three shinning color for your choose!Pale Pink and Sky Blue and Romantic Purple,a bright scenery among your makeup.So hurry up,do not hesitate to own it
Application for each brush
*Foundation brush:Synthetic hair—Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
*Eyeshadow brush:Synthetic hair–Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
*Eyeshadow brush:Synthetic hair—Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
*Lip brush:Synthetic hair—Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
*Eyebrow brush:Synthetic hair—Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
* Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to pull on the bristles too roughly.
* Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
* Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
* Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo. Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
* Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
* Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
* Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
* Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
* Allow it to air-dry.